From relaxing showers complete with yummy smelling products, to a peaceful nighttime skincare routine filled with floral mists and natural oils. One newest addition that’s made the latter routine even more of a treat is a (quite beautiful) little skincare invention – The Jade Roller
The simple act of massaging your skin can also help in so many ways by:
- increasing circulation and re-energizing the skin, improving its health and overall appearance
- relieving tension and loosening up your facial muscles
- stimulating collagen, improving elasticity, and reducing lines and wrinkles
- promoting lymphatic drainage and flushing toxins from your body
- helping with draining the extra fluid that collects around your eyes and cheeks, also reducing puffiness
- helping your products penetrate more deeply into your skin
Color: Light Green
Brand New and high quality.
Made of Jade material, smooth and cool.
Suits for washroom, bedroom, living room.
Good to relax your skin's muscle and feel more tight.
It helps your face to relax and thus reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Start with a freshly cleansed face
- Apply your favorite serum, oil, mask, moisturizer, or sheet mask (this step is optional)
- Take the roller and gently, with only the weight of the roller, roll upwards and outwards
- Start at the base of your neck and roll up, continuing over the whole neck
- Roll from your jawline straight up towards the middle of your cheeks
- Make broad strokes from the middle of your chin out towards your ear (where the lymph drains from your face)
- Continue these broad strokes while gradually moving up your face
- When you get above the cheekbones, use the small end of the roller and move from the bridge of your nose out to your ear to get the sensitive skin under your eyes and eyebrows
- On the forehead, use the large end of the jade facial roller to roll from your eyebrows up to your hairline, and finish by rolling from the middle of the forehead out towards the temples
A few extra tips:
- Repeat each stroke at least three times.
- Always roll upwards & outwards to drain the lymph, never back & forth.
- Store your facial roller in the fridge for extra cooling effects
- Rolling as often as you like – everyday, or once a week. Though most people recommend at least 3-4 times a week.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.